This beautiful 9"x12" giclée print will stand-out in any home or make a very special gift for adventurers of all ages.
My work explores landscapes composed of whimsical mountains, forests, deserts, rock formations, oceans and rivers. The children and animals that typically appear as my subjects radiate with innocence and a sense of wonder brought forth by a connection to nature. The characters journey through the outdoors, exploring themes of companionship, protection, wilderness and the greatest adventure of all, love.
#80 Runaways– Art Print
- Artwork by Megan Marie Myers
- Full artwork title: They didn't know what they were talking about when they said we ran away from Home! Home is what we carry in our arms, in our pockets, in our lungs. It is the ache in our legs and the wet hair that sticks to our faces. It runs beside us. It flies before us. Wherever we go. It is an open door in the distance, awaiting us. It swirls around on the wind and whispers on blades of grass, shifting. It is the dirt our soles touch. That’s it! Our souls touch. Because we run not away, but in step.
- Printed on beautiful 100% cotton photo rag paper with archival quality inks
- Print Size: 9"x12" landscape orientation
- Packaged in a plastic sleeve with rigid chipboard backing and small business card
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Request a cancellation within:12 hours of purchase
Return or exchange terms:
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.